As a business owner, you require cost-effective, practical, legal services and solutions to your legal problems.
Thousands of businesses fail every year because they don’t manage contracts and debts effectively. Use our expertise to ensure this doesn’t happen to your business.
With an Honours degree in Law, an Accounting degree and a team of experts behind him, Rafik Sabdia can help your business to grow and handle any problems you encounter. Our experience and skill sets come through years of experience in a booming property market and the mayhem of the global financial crisis!
We offer practical advice and knowledge throughout all areas of Commercial Law including:
- Purchase and sale of business
- Drafting commercial agreements (joint ventures and partnerships), guarantees and security documents
- Company administrators
- Legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Protection of commercial assets
- Taxation and financial concerns of a commercial enterprise
- Non-profit organisations and charities
- Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and sales
- Venture capital
- Lending agreements and the securities market
- Employee share and option schemes
- Corporate governance
- Financial services in the Australian market