With the correct advice, many common disputes regarding Wills and Estates could easily be avoided.
Preparing a legal Will is the best way to ensure that family members are provided for once you pass away.
We always recommend keeping your Will up to date as it makes distributing your Estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a difficult enough time.
We also have particular skills with multi-jurisdictional Wills and Estates.
To give you peace of mind, the team at Sabdia Lashand can assist you with:
- Drafting & updating Wills
- Applying for Probate or Letters of Administration
- Assistance with claims against Wills & Estates
- Deceased Estate claims / defending deceased Estates
- Estate planning administration
- Supreme Court Estate litigation
- Assistance with the Family Provision Act 1982
- Islamic Wills