Workplace practices within Australia have changed dramatically in recent years and continue to evolve. As an employer, there has never been more responsibility and requirements for setting wages and conditions. Our focus on interpretation, determination and practical application of Industrial Relations strategies for small and medium business provides sound workplace relations and practice to prevent industrial disputes.
Our knowledge & focus includes:
- The identification of Workplace issues and resolution within the legislative framework
- Enterprise bargaining and Employment contracts
- Wages and payroll set up and audit according to Industrial instrument requirements
- Policies and procedures
- Industrial relations set up and sustainability from recruitment through to post termination obligations
- Termination of employment
- Handling of applications to the Fair Work Ombudsman through to conference representation
- Dispute resolution
Our clients span the East Coast from Tasmania to Far North Queensland, from small business operators to franchises and medium businesses with multiple sites and agencies.