A good lease for your business premises is vital and can often mean the difference between success and failure.
A poor leasing decision can be a costly mistake for a business which will affect not only cash flow but also the value of the business and future sale.
Legal advice should be obtained before:
- Making any commitment to lease
- Signing any lease documents
- Payment of a deposit or any money
- Occupying a premises
As a landlord, you need access to commercially acceptable leasing documents.
Sabdia Lashand can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Negotiation for the terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Sub-letting of premises
- Insurance advice and assistance identifying the most suitable business insurance opportunities
- Possible dispute resolution