A poor leasing decision can be a costly mistake for a business which will affect not only cash flow but also the value of the business and future sale. Occasionally Licence Agreements can be utilised. Leasing is an area of law that has had considerable impact with the Corona Pandemic and it is necessary to consider these in the process.
Legal advice should be obtained before:
- Making any commitment to lease
- Signing any lease documents
- Payment of a deposit or any money
- Occupying a premises
As a landlord, you need access to commercially acceptable leasing documents.
Sabdia Lashand can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Negotiation for the terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Sub-letting of premises
- Insurance advice and assistance identifying the most suitable business insurance opportunities
- Possible dispute resolution